The Easysmart Hr APP For Android
Is this the first time you’re trying to receive notifications from your smartphone? Please see the synchronisation section.
Why are notifications arriving late or not getting through?
Notifications might not get through or stop for various reasons. Some issues may be down to the Easysport GPS, while others require certain tricks when using this product.
- Ensure that your smartphone and Easysport GPS are close to each other or at least within the Bluetooth operating range.
- Check that all notification settings on your smartphone are set correctly. Many smartphones have a “Do not disturb” mode; when this mode is on, the phone will not display or send notifications to your Easysport GPS.
- Problems might occur with receiving notifications if any errors are detected during the use of several connected Bluetooth devices at the same time. A prime example is using Bluetooth speakers to play music when connected to a smartphone.
- If the problem occurs after you’ve updated the app, switch your smartphone off and on again and try synchronising notifications again.
I’m having notification problems, how do I fix them?
You only need to check this paragraph if the previous suggestions didn’t fix your problem.
SOLUTION 1: you might be having Bluetooth issues – please follow these steps:
- Turn off Bluetooth
- Stop and close the Easysport GPS app
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Open the app and reconnect your Easysport GPS
That didn’t fix your problem? Try solution 2.
SOLUTION 2: there might be a block in the notification management system – please follow these steps:
- Reboot your Easysport GPS – if you don’t know how to reboot it, please go to the “how to reboot your Easysport GPS” section
- Turn off notifications:
a. Go to the Device menu
b. Disable call notifications and text message notifications
- Restart your smartphone
- Go back into the Easysport GPS app and turn on all notifications again
- Synchronise the two devices
SOLUTION 3: complete reset of the Bluetooth connection between your smartphone and Easysport GPS – please follow these steps:
- You have to disconnect your Easysport GPS from your smartphone
a. Go to the phone’s Bluetooth menu
b. Disconnect your Easysport GPS
- Restart your smartphone
- Open the Easysport GPS app
- Go to the Device section
- Synchronise the device again
- Once it’s synced, go back to the Device section
- Activate all notifications
NB: Android systems always show a pop-up message asking the user for authorisation so the operating system can send notifications; please remember that this consent is essential to enable notification management, so authorise your Easyfit Plus and go back to the app menu. These steps must be done in order, so don’t exit and then relaunch the app.